This year, I registered for the Komen More Than Pink because I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer.
Please consider making a
tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.
You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75 percent of the money raised stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?
No amount is too small, so please give whatever you can.
Frances A Silva
Add your name to the list!