Lauren Marquette is more than pink

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
research
care
community
action

Why KOMEN Ozark?

The Komen Ozark Race for the Cure only comes once a year and as the Executive Director, every runner, walker, kid and pup I see on race day means another mammogram in Carroll County, or an MRI in Boone County, or a Mastectomy in Washington County, or an ultrasound in Sebastian County, or an appointment with a breast health navigator in Benton County. This is why we race, plan and fundraise.

Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.  A race registration gets you to the start line, but a donation gets us closer to finding a cure!

You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer.

Of what is raised on race day, 75% of the money raised stays in our local 10 county service area for local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25% supports groundbreaking breast cancer research. 

Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?

Read More Read Less Support Me
Donate today to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. by 2026

My Goal
$2,500

Amount Raised
$2,553

I'm a...

Race for the Cure Alumni

Team Captain

My Badges

Donate to Lauren!

Add your name to the list!

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Lauren's Donors Are More Than Pink™!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Maria Norvell
$260
Facebook Fundraiser
$250
Facebook Fundraiser
$200
Facebook Fundraiser
$150
Mrs. Lynn Moore
$104
Mrs. Lauren Marquette
$104
Mrs. Madeline C Marquette
$104
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$75
Facebook Fundraiser
$75
Facebook Fundraiser
$75
Facebook Fundraiser
$61
Mrs. Lauren Marquette
$60
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$30
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$15
Facebook Fundraiser
$10