12th Annual Paint the Park Pink
October 6, 2018
University of Arkansas Fort Smith
WAYS TO REGISTER
- In-person at 1508 Rogers Ave, Fort Smith, AR. Office hours are from 9:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday.
** In order to set up for Paint the Park Pink, the Komen Ozark River Valley office will be closed on Friday, October 5th. Registration will be available on Friday, October 5th just inside the Smith Pendergraft Building N. 49th entrance**
Walk Day registration will be outside the Survivors' Breakfast and walk up registrations at the start line
- Paint the Park Pink is October 6, 2018 at the University of Arkansas Fort Smith.
- Survivor Breakfast starts at 8:00 AM in the Reynolds Room at the Smith Pendergraft Building 800 N. 49th Street. Survivor photo will be taken at 9:30 AM sharp at the fireplace in the student center.
The Walk will start at 10:00AM in front of the Baldor Technology Center on Kinkead Avenue. The Walk is approximately 1 Mile around the UAFS Campus with music, vendors and a kid's area to enjoy at the end.
NEW THIS YEAR!
- The Walk will start at 10:00AM in front of the Baldor Technology Center on Kinkead Avenue.
- Teams are requested to be registered by end of business on Thursday, September 20th. Team packets will be ready for pickup on Monday, September 24th, 9:00AM-5:00PM at the Komen River Valley Office -1508 Rogers Avenue - Fort Smith. Team members are welcome to register later, but will not be included in the team’s packets.